If you’re like me, you probably lack patience, you get your website up and running, you write content day in day out for a week and when you don’t see the results come in, you panic and start to lose hope.
Don’t lose hope. Here are a few fast ways to make easy money from blogging at home (please note, some of these links are affiliate links):
1. Sign up to I’d not bother with this now, it might make you money in the short term, but you’ll be harming your earnings long term.
2. Use Chitika instead of AdSense – you get paid after you’ve made $10, instead of AdSense where you need to wait until £60!
3. Sell your services on Digital Point forums (do it quietly though)
4. Become an affiliate and promote products (e.g. Share A Sale)
5. Sell your own products/services – you could perhaps write an ebook and sell it from your site, or maybe offer a service.
6. Sell advertising directly from your blog – the problem with this is it isn’t fast, so the best way is to go round your local neighbourhood and ask if anyone wants to advertise, you may get lucky!
7. Get into recurring affiliate schemes – this way you get paid for the lifetime of the referral. This is working particularly well for me with Free Agent, Capsule CRM, Olark and Base CRM. I think Aweber is good too, but I happen to like MailChimp.
That’s it for now, I’ll try and add a bit more over time!