Happy New Year everyone!
What 2009 Meant for Me
Well the year is almost up and I was just wondering what I did with all that time… Then I realised, quite a lot actually!
- I got my arm so that working at a computer in my job is bearable.
- I beat depression.
- I became a true expert in SEO – I really have learned a hell of a lot working at Bronco.
- I published a book and sold just over 60 80 copies.
- I got engaged to a woman with a heart of gold and looks to match.
- I read nearly all of Seth Godin’s books and learned a hell of a lot more!
- I had my first well performing website with over 30,000 uniques in 30 days and built a subscriber base of over 500.
- I helped my m8 Themba start a new online shop HID Origin which I am sure will do well
Plans for 2010
- Get married
- Get something fixed: either my knee, neck, jaw or arms!
- Quit playing computer games online
- Save up for a deposit on a house