You should already have installed WordPress with Cpanel, now we are going to run through the basic settings and give you a quick tutorial on posts and pages. See the following vdeos:
Once you’ve gone through that, try going through the following video.
I would recommend you create the following pages:
- Home Page – here you do your main sales pitch, remember to sell the benefits, include testimonials and have a call to action at the end.
- About Page – here talk about yourself, make it personal, also talk about any relevant qualifications, awards etc. boast a little – but in a modest way.
- Testimonials – Start getting testimonials off of your customers and asking them if you can put it on your site, if you want you can offer to link to them aswell – that way they get a bonus out of it and are more likely to agree.
- Pricing – Always include your pricing, you don’t always need a full page, but it may help.
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions, add as many as you can think of, you’ll probably add to this as you go on.
- Contact Us – For now enter your email address, phone number and contact address. Later on I will show you how to setup a contact form so you can track enquiries.
In the post I’ll show you how to get a new theme for WordPress.